Re: GIOChannel diff committed

--On Saturday, July 21, 2001 1:03 PM -0400 Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

"Andrew J. Lanoix" <alanoix umich edu> writes:
> I'll take a look and report back how things are on win32. Since Tor is
> offline I appear to be the only active win32 developer left but I am
> going to put out a call for help (on
> gimpwin-dev yahoogroups com) since I am over worked. I am also going to
> start encouraging people to use bugzilla.gnome.org rather than posting
> bugs to the gimpwin mailing list or sending them to me personally. I
> haven't in the past since I can't close bugs nor am I notified when they
> are posted. Someone also pointed out recently that you can't use
> bugzilla for Gnet anymore since it's entry is not there any more,
> strange.

What is your bugzilla login? We can easily add permissions so you can
modify bugs there.
alanoix umich edu

Also, if you think it would help win32 visibility you guys are welcome
to put a mailing list for it on gnome.org, and also use
gtk.org/gnome.org web pages.
That would help. Right now our website is Tor's personal page and our mailing list is yahoogroups.

It looks like Hans is still actively hacking on win32, too.
That is good news :)

Would love to have the win32 port higher-profile and nicely
supported.

Havoc