Gdk-WARNING **: window 0x520 unexpectedly destroyed

Hi Owen,
recent cvs gtk (win32) gives me a bunch of 'unexpectedly destroyed'
warnings (apparently for almost every window). They vanish, if I
revert your change:

Mon Jul  2 16:53:25 2001  Owen Taylor  <otaylor redhat com>

 	* gdk/gdkwindow.c (_gdk_window_destroy_hierarchy): Don't
 	mark the window as destroyed until after we
 	called _gdk_windowing_window_destroy().
	(_gdk_windowing_window_destroy() may use GDK functions
	on the window.)

... which probably isn't the right sollution :)
Do you have any hints how this issues should be resolved correctly ?

Thanks in advance,
	Hans