Re: pango fmr ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: pango fmr ...
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:22:27 -0400 (EDT)
On 19 Jul 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> OK, you managed to completely confuse me with the reference to
Doh, I just assumed that the description & hence family name would
be sucked out of the font, and that when the font got unreffed it would
become invalid ...
> and desc->family_name is never restored. I've applied the appended
> patch. Does it fix your problem?
Yes it does,
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev