GdkPixmap bugs

	There are a couple of bugs in the current CVS:

1. gdk_drawable_get_image() doesn't work properly for drawables
	where the depth of the visual in the colormap doesn't
	match the depth of the drawable. In particular, this
	is true for bitmaps created with gdk_pixmap_new()
	by passing window = NULL and depth = 1. This is now
	on bugzilla as bug #57604.

2. At the begining of gdk_pixmap_new(), the parameter "window"
	passed to the function is shadowed. This is bizarre,
	and I'm suprised the code works at all. Note that
	fixing this problem still doesn't fix the previous bug.
	I could post this to bugzilla, but somebody should probably
	just fix it.

Ron