Re: Possible GHashTable bug?

-> iterated element safe? Yes, probably. Not beyond that however,
-> so you'd have to be careful about what happened in response
-> to your foreach function in any case.

	Ooh, ouch; I take this means I also cannot *add* elements while
within g_hash_table_foreach().  That may be a showstopper for me.  How can
player1 fire a rocket (resulting in a new entity --the rocket-- for the
hash) if I can't add entities in the iteration of my main loop?  I guess
I'll need a queue or something for post-foreach additions and removals.

	Anyway, thanks for the help.  It would be cool if there were an
Iterator for the GHashTable (g_hash_table_next() or some such) that would
still allow you to add/remove elements between calls.

Thanks,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks at realloc dot net