XFree86 Technical Conference needs *you*

The XFree86 technical conference is happening this November alongside ALS
and we're looking for submissions from all areas of X development.  While
it's not in Atlanta this year, ALS should still be a great opportunity for
fun an learning.

We've already received a few submissions from the Gnome community, but I'm
sure there's a lot more going on.  If you're working on cool stuff anywhere
in Gtk+ or Gnome, please consider submitting a talk proposal.  Anything from
low-level X stories to user-interaction models and theming.  There are also
prizes for the best submissions.

	http://www.usenix.org/events/xfree86/

Don't be too concerned about the official talk deadline on the web-page,
I've had enough people ask for an extension that we'll probably not close
for another week or so.

keithp keithp com	 XFree86 Core Team		SuSE, Inc.