Re: Xft and Xrender support for GTK+ 1.2.8
- From: Robert Brady <robert suse co uk>
- To: Dennis Bjorklund <db zigo dhs org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Xft and Xrender support for GTK+ 1.2.8
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:00:45 +0000 (GMT)
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> But there will be a Gnome 1.4, right? I think it's understandable that
> people gets confused since these versions used to match..
Gnome 1.0 was against GTK+ 1.2 too. The versions of Gnome 1.2 and Gtk+
1.2 only matched out of coincedence.
> Or is Gnome 1.4 also gone? I've seen posts about Gnome 1.4 many times from
> people that should know..
robert suse co uk
] [Thread Prev