Re: www.gtk.org updated

Maybe you want to add the Lua bindings for gtk+ and
GNOME, at

http://luagnome.free.fr/

Also, I don't know if you want to mention that gtk+ is
treated as the GNU GUI Toolkit by the FSF, and GNU
Coding Standards recommend the use of gtk+ in GNU
programs.

--- Shawn T Amundson <amundson eventloop com> wrote:

> Also, what language bindings for 1.2 are stable?  (I
> have yet
> to write this section.)
>
> -Shawn
>
> --
> Shawn T. Amundson
> amundson eventloop com
> Research and Development
> http://www.eventloop.com/
> EventLoop, Inc.                         (651)
> 999-0130
>
> "The assumption that the universe looks the same in
> every
>  direction is clearly not true in reality." -
> Stephen Hawking

=====
Andy Tai, atai atai org, +1 408 943 0287, +1 408 393 6370

Dept of ECE, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA
atai ucsd edu

Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!