Re: HTML Documentation on GTK and GLIB?

Look here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

At the bottom is preliminary stuff for 2.0.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking