Re: How to add a patch to bugzilla?

On 26 Feb, Shawn T Amundson wrote:

> Even if it were possible to export patches from bugzilla in some
> meaningful way, it would not have any value at all.  The only
> important thing where patches are concerned is that they eventually
> get addressed. The ftp site was never good at this; but I'm going to
> take a leap and assume that having the info in bugzilla is working
> much better.

 I'm on the same trip, however our honorable GIMP maintainer Manish
 Singh seems to like the ftp patches which I never did because it's
 a oneway street prohibiting or at least complicating communication
 between the author of the patch and the hackers on the software.
 Bugzilla is a big step forward IMHO and I'd rather like to get completely
 rid of the ftp patch directory.

--

Servus,
       Daniel