Re: GtkTreeView possibilities to set text propertys on individual columns

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Mikael Hermansson wrote:

> 2. gtk_tree_store_set takes (column, data,....) as arguments and
> gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes takes data, column
> how about the same for both (column, data,.....) ?

They are not really the same.  gtk_tree_store_set takes (column, data), as
you are assigning the data to the column.  With
gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes, which takes (attribute, column),
you are `assigning' a column to an attribute.  So the direction of the
assignment is the same in both cases which sounds more logical to me.

James.