Re: selectable labels

Hi!

> Typical UI designer's answer to most questions: 'it depends'.  :o)  If
> you're writing a noodly little game that people can download from your
> website for a laugh, the answer is probably "yes, looking cool is more
> important".  If you're hoping your application is going to be deployed
> or used by anyone in the US government anytime soon, the answer is
> almost certainly "no", because as of June 2001 they won't accept any
> software that isn't fully keyboard accessible...

Great. I hate using mice. Hopefully gtk will get to the point when it
is possible to use it from keyboard...

Currently, applications such as glade do not use "underlined" letters
do not include underlined letters in their dialogs, because gtk does
not make it easy...

When detachable menu is highlighted, first _real_ item should be
selected, not item for detaching. [This might be gnome issue]

Try to control ghex from keyboard, for example. When you are inside
editor/viewer, alt-f will not bring you to menu. In fact, I could not
figure out how to get to the menu.

								Pavel
--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org