GLIB_SIZEOF_SYSTEM_THREAD wrong ?

Hi,

I have problems running threaded apps using current CVS of glib and
gtk+. The app seems to deadlock in the g_static_rec_mutex_lock() calls
made by g_module_open() even though only one thread uses g_module.
Looking at the code I found that g_system_thread_equal is implemented
by comaring the contents of variables of type GSystemThread. This can
of course only work if GLIB_SIZEOF_SYSTEM_THREAD is set correctly
during configure. I have no idea why GLIB_SIZEOF_SYSTEM_THREAD is set
to 8 in config.h, since sizeof (pthread_t) is 4 on this system (i368,
glibc2, Linux). Setting it to 4 manually does solve my problems, so I
guess something is wrong with configure and friends.

Salut, Sven