Re: gdk_color_context_get_pixels() -> ... ?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gdk_color_context_get_pixels() -> ... ?
- Date: 17 Feb 2001 10:51:32 -0500
Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> Unfortunately, I don't have any idea how to rewrite them now that
> GdkColorContext is gone; can someone of you please help me with this ?
Sure, I'd say just replace it with gdk_rgb_find_color() which will
fill in color.pixel.
BTW all the push/pop visual and gdk_rgb_init() stuff can go away now,
all visuals are RGB visuals and GdkRGB auto-inits.
] [Thread Prev