g_static_private_{s,g}et_for_thread

Hi Owen,

I actually would like to remove the functions g_static_private_get_for_thread
and g_static_private_set_for_thread, as they are a locking nightmare, just not
to say impossible to get right fast (i.e. without locking it every time).
Actually I can't remember, why I added them at first.

Now I noticed that both funtions are used in g_main_context_get (GThread
*thread). Is there any common scenario, where you would want to call that
function with thread != g_thread_self ()? If not I strongly suggest removing
that parameter and also the two functions g_static_private_{g|s}et_for_thread.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi