Re: Release milestones, 1.2.9/2.0, and bugzilla

On 29 Jan 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> So to get our API freeze TODO list, you would now simply query for the
> "2.0 API freeze" milestone. To punt a feature past 2.0, set the
> milestone to none. To ensure a feature gets in 2.0, set the milestone
> to be one of the 2.0 milestones.
>
> Anyone working on features, be sure your feature is in bugzilla and
> has the milestone set, even if you aren't sure your feature will go
> in. Putting it in bugzilla ensures the issue will be tracked. If we
> decide to punt the feature, we'll unset the milestone.

Sorry if this is a stupid question... ;) But where can I set the
milestone?  I wanted to put my feature in bugzilla, so I went to the
'enter bug' page of gtk+. But I can't find a field on that page where I
can set the milestone (the 'enter bug' page is the right place to put a
feature in bugzilla, or am I at the wrong place?) . Or are only the
bugzilla-maintainers able to set the milestone on a 'bug'?

Thanks,

	Kris

--
Bus error -- please leave by the rear door.
	(taken from fortune-mode-1.0-11)