Patches on bugzilla.gnome.org

I'd like to change things so that our process for submitting a
patch is to simply file a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org with the
patch as an attachment.

Reasons for this:

 - We won't have to rely on someone with a login on gtk.org
   to move the patches from incoming.

 - We'll get email notification of new patches

 - Many patches are fixes for bugs; it makes sense to have
   the patch with the bug report.

 - Having patches in the same system as bugs will make it
   easier to keep track of the patches. We currently have
   50+ outstanding patches on ftp.gtk.org, most of them,
   we've never even replied to the submitter.

 - The bugtracker gives us the ability to add comments to
   patches in an archived, public way.

Reason why this might not be a good idea:

 - You can't grab all the patches with a single ftp command.