GMarkup questions

hi havoc,

I used recently GMarkup and I wonder what is supposed to happen when I
do this (yes, I could have tried but more important than what will
happen, I'd like to know what is supposed to happen. Might be cool to
add it as documentation :) and no, I am not volunteering to write the
documentation.):

g_markup_parse ("<foo>the text in the foo");
g_markup_parse ("element</foo>");

Will my "text" callback be called twice ?
once with: "the text in the foo" and once with "element" ?

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>