g_param_spec_pointer

I was just going through the GParamSpec code (I am implementing property support for types defined in python), and noticed that there is no standard param spec for types derived from G_TYPE_POINTER (created with g_pointer_type_register_static(), such as GtkCTreeNode).

Maybe g_param_spec_pointer() should be changed to take a "GType pointer_type" argument. Unfortunately, this is an API change :( Any ideas about this? It isn't so critical, because derived types still work with the current param spec type.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/