an accelerator customisation dialog

I checked my menu demo into CVS as the module jhmenu, and added a small feature: an accelerator customisation dialog.

This dialog can be used as an alternative way to customise accelerators. It uses the same GtkAccelMap APIs as used for the current dynamic accel changing behaviour (hover cursor over menu item and press shortcut). This means that the dialog will work with any menus that register paths in the global accel map. Ie. GtkItemFactory menus, GnomeUIInfo menus as well as the demo (but not yet bonobo ui menus).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/