Re: Pango information, fonts (was RE: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.11))
- From: dov imagic weizmann ac il
- To: edward webforhumans com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pango information, fonts (was RE: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.11))
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:14:37 IST
On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 04:11:51PM -0800, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> I see that the pango.org pages have not been updated in more than a year.
> Can I assist?
> Also, there appears to be a serious lack of fonts. I would like to
> contribute free Unicode OpenType fonts, if I can find out which ones are
Indeed, as Owen Taylor pointed out, there is a serious lack of free
Hebrew fonts. If you are interested in taking on the project of the
creation of a free Hebrew font I'll be happy to assist you or create
contacts with others that may help you. In terms of glyphs it is a
relatively simple language, only 27 glyphs and no ligatures etc.
] [Thread Prev