Re: Scrollpane show/size issue

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 06:10:49AM +0100, Joel Becker wrote:
> Folks,
> 	Here's a bug that started showing up recently.  I have a vbox
> inside a GtkScrolledWindow.  I set the whole thing insensitive, then
> populate the vbox, then call show_all, then set it sensitive again.
> What I am seeing is the first time I do this, sometimes the widgets
> don't appear, and when they do, often the scrolled window doesn't put up
> the scrollbar.  If I drag resize the window, it discovers its error and
> corrects it.  After it has worked once in the application, it continues
> to work.

	Update.  If I create the frame with gtk_frame_new(NULL) (as in
the testcase and my application) it shows this bug.  If I create it with
a non-NULL string it works fine.  Interesting...

Joel

--

"Reader, suppose you were and idiot.  And suppose you were a member of
 Congress.  But I repeat myself."

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec evilplan org