Re: Outsanding GLib/GTK+ API bugs
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: <timj redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Outsanding GLib/GTK+ API bugs
- Date: 30 Aug 2001 13:17:09 +0200
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> > the breakage here isn't right, it should involve just changing the
> > -lgobject arg to glib's .pc files. if more breakage results, that means
> > people are including <gobject/*> in the first place which is wrong and
> > needs to be fixed.
Why is it wrong to include <gobject/*> - I'm doing this in many places in my
code because I want to only include what I really need ?
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev