Re: pnm loader fixes and tests

Matthias Clasen <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> Is it ok to commit the following fixes for the pnm loader
> together with the tests contained in
> ? This patch addresses the initial whitespace problem and
> a few other problems with invalid pnms.

I tried applying this patch, but I get FAILED (the loaders returns
'Unexpected end of PNM image data') on these:

  TEST (valid_ppm_1, TRUE);
  TEST (valid_ppm_2, TRUE);
  TEST (valid_ppm_4, TRUE);

I haven't investigated further, but perhaps it is related to the fixes
for short files that was recently committed?