Re: Filesel dnd patch

On Tuesday, August 28, 2001, at 12:59  PM, Alex Larsson wrote:

+  /* We don't actually try to validate the URI according to RFC
+   * 2396, or even check for allowed characters - we just ignore
+   * comments and trim whitespace off the ends.  We also
+   * allow LF delimination as well as the specified CRLF.
+   */

Comment doesn't mention "#" handling.

+  filename = g_filename_from_uri (uri, NULL, &error);

Is ignoring the hostname the right thing to do here? What if the hostname is the name of another computer?

    -- Darin