Re: pnm loader fixes and tests
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: pnm loader fixes and tests
- Date: 28 Aug 2001 12:43:41 -0400
"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:
> Yes, these random tests are pretty good.
> TEST_RANDOM ('P', 150, FALSE);
> allowed me to catch one more buffer overrun in the pnm loader.
Ideally, each time we found a random image that broke things, we could
save it for regression testing... I meant to add that feature to the
test app but never got around to it.
] [Thread Prev