Re: GtkModule fixes
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkModule fixes
- Date: 28 Aug 2001 12:06:53 -0400
Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> > > - implement means in pkg-config so custom module installers can do
> > > pkg-config --get-variable=GtkModuleDir gtk-2.0
> > > (or maybe pkg-config has such a thing already, dunno)
> > Yes, it already has such a thing:
> > $ pkg-config --help
> > [...]
> > --variable=VARIABLENAME get the value of a variable
> good. havoc, are variables case sensitive btw? (thinking of "Cflags" vs. "CFlags",
> that'd probably not be too good of an idea).
They are case sensitive.
I don't think defining a "gtkmoduledir" variable is a good idea though
- packages should never install outside their prefix.
] [Thread Prev