Re: g_strdup() redux
- From: Joel Becker <jlbec evilplan org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, darin bentspoon com
- Subject: Re: g_strdup() redux
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:16:52 +0100
On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 12:06:25PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Needing to close the issue of g_strdup(), I went back through the mails
> on the earlier thread, and looked at some of the uses in g_strdup()
> in the GNOME codebase.
I am assuming you mean "g_strsplit()" here ;-)
> After doing so, my opinion is that Darin's current patch attached to
> #57633 is correct and we should apply it.
Yeah, after the discussion we had, I agree.
> * Any remaining text after max_tokens tokens have been found is
> attached to the last token.
Especially this one. I thought this was the original behavior
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
jlbec evilplan org
] [Thread Prev