Re: g_ptr_array bsearch & etc

If the CVS administrator gives me an account with write permission then i would
be happy to commit the following change.

i propose that g_ptr_array's utility is dramatically broadened by this small
amount of code.

Please comment.  ;-)

--
Get self-realization at <http://sahajayoga.org> ... <http://why-compete.org> ?