Re: glib gettext implementation
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthiasc poet de>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: glib gettext implementation
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Will you keep this uptodate with developments in gnu gettext ?
> What about eg the plural handling that has recently been added by Bruno
> Haible, will
> you g_ wrap that as well ?
Since none of gtk+ currently used it, i did not implement it (although i
had to handle it in the hash function). But if we want/need it it would be
a 20 minute fix.
This is a problem for the win32 port that needs to be resolved. I fail to
understand why me spending two afternoons writing this very simple code
would be a problem.
] [Thread Prev