Re: glib gettext implementation

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Will you keep this uptodate with developments in gnu gettext ?
> What about eg the plural handling that has recently been added by Bruno
> Haible, will
> you g_ wrap that as well ?

Since none of gtk+ currently used it, i did not implement it (although i
had to handle it in the hash function). But if we want/need it it would be
a 20 minute fix.

This is a problem for the win32 port that needs to be resolved. I fail to
understand why me spending two afternoons writing this very simple code
would be a problem.

/ Alex