Re: gmarshal.h fix

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Darin Adler wrote:

> I'd like to change the Makefile.am in gobject to put an "#include
> <glib/gtypes.h>" at the top of gmarshal.h, so it's safe to include it
> first. Is that OK?

no, you should never include gobject/gmarshal.h directly, if you
need just the marshallers, put #include <gobject/gsignal.h> into
your code, but even that shouldn't be necessary as
#include <glib-object.h> is required anywhere you use
types/objects/signals/marshaller so you should have them right away.

>      -- Darin

---
ciaoTJ