Re: [Proposal] GRing
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Joshua N Pritikin <vishnu pobox com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Proposal] GRing
- Date: 18 Aug 2001 13:18:23 -0400
Joshua N Pritikin <vishnu pobox com> writes:
> o GRing offers the space requirements of GList with the performance
> characteristics of GQueue. GQueue can be deprecated.
GQueue is new in 2.0, so we'd probably need to replace it, but it's a
bit late in the release cycle for that.
What is the space advantage of GRing over GQueue? The node sizes are
the same aren't they?
Did we discuss a ring-like API as an alternative when GQueue went in?
] [Thread Prev