Re: GNOME CVS: gtk+ jimmac

Ooh!  Cleaned up icons.  A couple comments:

gnomecvs cvs gnome org (Gnome CVS User) writes:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	gtk+
> Changes by:	jimmac	01/08/16 09:14:51
>
> Modified files:
> 	.              : ChangeLog
> 	gtk/stock-icons: dialog_error.png dialog_info.png
> 	                 dialog_warning.png stock_add.png

I think that older dialog_error or dialog_warning were better.  The new
error one is a little too drastic, and I don't get 'warning' from the
hand -- it seems more like someone is waving hi.  Perhaps we should
rethink these?

> 	                 stock_cut.png stock_dnd_multiple.png

stock_dnd_multiple follows around your mouse when you're dragging
multiple things.  It shouldn't have a cursor on it, and needs to be
32x32.  Also, we need a stock_dnd.png that's not _multiple.  If you
could remove a couple sheets, that'd be good. (-:

> Added files:
> 	gtk/stock-icons: stock_insert_image.png stock_insert_object.png
> 	                 stock_menu_copy.png stock_menu_cut.png
> 	                 stock_menu_insert_image.png
> 	                 stock_menu_insert_object.png stock_menu_new.png
> 	                 stock_menu_print.png stock_menu_redo.png
> 	                 stock_menu_revert.png stock_menu_save.png
> 	                 stock_menu_save_as.png stock_menu_search.png
> 	                 stock_menu_search_replace.png
> 	                 stock_menu_stop.png stock_menu_trash.png
> 	                 stock_menu_undelete.png stock_menu_undo.png
> 	                 stock_paste-16.png stock_wizard.png

Stock_wizard is of dubious value.  I'm not sure where I'd use it -- most
of the time when you have a wizard, it's to do a specific action.  Also,
these new ones aren't going to work unless you specifically add them to
the stock system.  This needs to happen in
gtkiconfactory.c:get_default_icons ().  When you finish doing this, we
need to file a bug and make sure this happens.

Thanks,
-Jonathan