Re: real cross-platform bugs

Should have put this as introduction / explanation of the subject
in my original mail:

All bugs described here are verified to exist not only with the
win32 port of gtk+, but also with the same cvs version running
under Linux (Suse 6.3), window manager Sawfish.

At 10:34 13.08.01 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> writes:
>> testgtk:window sizing
>>   'Move to current position' continously move the window. Is
>>   this a feature ?
>
>You probably need to simulate the X window gravity stuff on the client
>side.

Thinking a little more about it, I think I haven't understood or
think it doesn't make much sense at all to move a window to it's
'current position'. Isn't it always already there ?

But you are right that the gravity seems to influence the direction ...

Thanks,
	Hans