Re: window sizing patch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
To: "Tim Janik" <timj gtk org>
Cc: "Gtk+ Developers" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: window sizing patch

> OK, I'm going to do some testing since GTK has changed a bit since I
> wrote this, then put what I have in CVS and let the bug finding begin.
>
> Havoc

Ok, here is a bug for you (#58814):

If I repeatedly press the "Move to current position" button in the
"window sizing" test of testgtk, the test window keeps jumping to the
northwest direction. This happens under fvwm2, enlightenment, windowmaker
and twm, so I guess your window sizing patch does some not quite
ICCCM-savy things there. It doesn't happen with kwin for some reason.
I didn't test sawfish.

Matthias