Re: gdk_pixbuf and comments ?
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdk_pixbuf and comments ?
- Date: 06 Aug 2001 23:54:44 +0200
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> I think one way we discussed doing this was similar to the properties
> passed to gdk_pixbuf_save() - there would be loader-specific named
> fields you could retrieve from images.
> Something like:
> gchar *comment = gdk_pixbuf_get_extra_field (pixbuf, "comment");
> Then it's a bit more extensible. That seems a bit lame though, we may
> have had the details hashed out a bit better in the past.
I would prefer a cleaner API, but I wouldn't object to this solution. We
could then define a small set of common property names for standard
stuff like comment, gamma, resolution as we do in GIMP for parasites.
I'll have a look at the gdk-pixbuf-save() implementation...
] [Thread Prev