all these backend issues?

following is a list of bugs which I currently encounter on cvs head
gtk win32. It would be nice if someone with a recent X11 version
could verify if these are _not_ crossplatform bugs, which would
allow me to fix win32 specific bugs or at least hunt these at the
right place ...

Thanks in advance,
	Hans

scroll bars
  A click at the 'background area' of a scroll bar does produce
  very tiny scrolling nowadays. There was a time, where the
  scroll size (at least appeared) to depend on the size of the
  scroller.

testgtk::color selection
  The color isn't selecteable by mouse anymore. Clicking in the
  triangle or the ring has no effect. (This already worked on
  win32, it may be broken since the GdkInput objectification)

testgtk::list
  doesn't show the window anymore (while debugging there appears
  to be a deadlock somewhere)

testgtk::styles
  selecting the text in the edit control below 'Text:' leads to
  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 774: assertion `GDK_IS_COLORMAP
  (colormap)' failed

testgtk::window sizing
  Closing the 'Window to size' is a one way road to crashing

testgtk::window states
  None of the '(De)Iconified initially' windows must be closed
  otherwise hitting one of the control buttons or closing
  the 'Window states' window does crash.

testtreeview
  The rows are only drawn partial on initial update (only
  up to column 2). A little window resizing appears to cure
  it, but it may be, that the interior is drawn only to the
  previous window size

testtreeview
  Clicking on any colum header opens a new, empty window and produces
  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 855: assertion `widget !=
NULL'   failed

  Closing the main window does not exit the program. Need to terminate with
  Ctrl-C

testtreesort
  A row can only be selected as long as nothing was sorted. After
  sorting the selection does point to the same row count but with
  different and can't be changed anymore.