Re: gtk_progress_bar_pulse() doesn't work?

Vitaly Tishkov <tvv sparc spb su> writes:

> It seems to me that gtk_progress_bar_pulse () does nothing.
> The test case is below. As far as I understand new_fraction in the test case
> should be 0.8 but not 0.2.
>
> Is it a bug in GtkProgressBar or my test case is incorrect?

I think the test case is incorrect - the pulse step affects the
fraction by which the bar moves in activity mode, but in activity mode
the get/set fraction fraction does not ever change. The fraction is
irrelevant in activity mode, you are just bouncing the progress block
back and forth.

Havoc