MacOSX Port

Hi i'm a MacOSX developer and i've started porting Gdk to Quartz and other Basic Window APIs. I'm going to try and patch directly to the gtk+ cvs if i can get an account. If anyone else here is using MacOSX, i would like to get some feedback and suggestions if possible. And i was also interested in seeing accecibility in gtk, like speed keys, and huge cursors, etc... I'm aware that theres an existing MacGTK port on sourceforge by the name gtk-mac but i don't think carbon is a good way to go, besides eventually it would be nice to reimplement Gtk all in ObjC so it can look like Aqua.... =) anyway i'd like to discuss this also.

Andrew Robbins