Re: [Re: www.gtk.org]
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- Cc: Shawn T Amundson <amundson eventloop com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Re: www.gtk.org]
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:52:04 +0200
> Don't you have the old page. It will just be a selection of the previously
> listed bindings. If nobody complains about not being included then I'd say
> that they aren't very active.
Sounds like a good solution to me.
> As far as I know, Perl, Python and C++ are very complete for GTK 1.2.
And Ada (GtkAda) ;-)
Which C++ by the way ?
] [Thread Prev