Re: Status of 2.0 API freeze bugs

>50902	gtk 	gtk+	GTK+ Widgets need to implement an Accessibility API
>
> Very important GNOME 2 release goal. Details to be discussed at GUADEC.

There will probably need to be some widget bugs/RFEs filed against this
after the freeze (as implementation of the API proceeds and we find the feature
gaps).  I'm hoping they won't require API changes, but it's conceivable that a few
of them will.

>Do after 2.0
>============
>
>52179	TextVw	gtk+	Relative font sizes for text widget
>
> Pretty easy, important, but can be added compatibly in the future.

It may be pretty hard to implement user-selected font theming
without this feature, which will impact accessibility for those
who are moderately vision impaired and don't want to use a full-blown
screen magnifier.

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279