USE_GMODULE for msvc

2001-03-31  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

        * config.h.win32.in : disable USE_MMX for msvc build cause
        the assembler doesn't fit and is out of my scope. Disable
        USE_GMODULE for msvc build as wel. The right way to share
        binaries on win32 would be to use libtiff.dll etc.

erk, what do we have gmodule-win32.c, special cased for __MSVC__
for then?

gary, what exactly does libtool do for msvc on win32, does it use
libtiff.dll? (and yes, your last mail "Re: revised patch for glib compilation"
is still in my inqueue and will be processed at some point ;)

---
ciaoTJ