BeOS Diffs Take #2

Folks,

Here is a new diff and 2 new files.  This diff will get glib building on
BeOS R5 Pro.  All the tests passed but the thread tests have a tendency to
hang which I'll need to look into more.  Some files may not be formatted as
per your liking but I'll try to fix that in time.  The gio stuff will look
strange but does work and the gio-test is passed with no problems :)  Thanks
to Tor for his words of wisdom and the Win32 code.

I've spent a long time getting the configure process working as I/you wanted
so I'm not going to spend any more time on it tonight and go to bed instead.

david