Re: Broken i18n and the new UI handler.
- From: Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers nuclecu unam mx
- Subject: Re: Broken i18n and the new UI handler.
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:47:19 -0400 (EDT)
On 13 Sep 2000, Owen Taylor wrote:
> And note, that you could automatically export the widget's
> properties as a BonoboPropertyBag.
Quite; there is an ( semanticaly broken ) API for this already
which no-one really uses:
void bonobo_property_bag_add_gtk_args (BonoboPropertyBag *pb,
If this was fixed and the corresponding property bag was queried
and the arguments filled in on the BonoboWidget side; it would be possible
to do this quite nicely.
The problem is to do that, we would need to auto-derive a new type
for each new BonoboWidget, which gets rather ugly rather fast.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev