Re: Broken i18n and the new UI handler.

Hi,

Another question: Michael is the current UIHandler good enough
for GNOME 1.4 applications (Nautilus/Evolution)?

One option is to leave the current one for 1.4, mark it as "scheduled
to die", and replace it in 2.0. That gives more time to make sure the
final API we have to live with is correct, and avoids any trouble for
the 1.4 release. This is very late in the release cycle to be doing a
total rewrite if we can avoid it via some small hacks here and there
in Nautilus/Evolution.

Havoc