Re: Status of configurable global options (double-click timeout, etc.)?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Benjamin Kahn wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>
> >  2) If app don't use glade, then it's open source. Unfortunately (?) this is
> >     true for most gtk apps since only a few of them are commercial.
>
> 	Huh?  I'm fairly sure that gtk+ is licensed with LGPL.  GTK apps
> don't have to be open source'd.

 I meant "only a few apps that use gtk are closed source, so in most cases
there is a source code that can be hacked to suit one's needs, so the problem
of lack of configuring aids and techniques doesn't hurt much". Yes, gtk+ is
LGPL.

> 						-Ben

> Benjamin Kahn                        /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
> (212) 924 - 2220 ext 201            |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
>    I just want to make the world a better place for me to live in.
> 			-Lucy in a Peanuts comic

 Best regards,
  -Vlad