Re: Gnome Dev-Tools Roadmap discussion list.

This is strange.  Shouldn't the GNOME core leadership takes a lead in
this kind of thing?   And shouldn't the gnome-devel-list be used for
this discussion?

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai atai org

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!