- From: Nils Barth <nils_barth post harvard edu>
- To: GTK Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Back porting?
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 05:55:50 -0400
* What changes do we back port to previous versions (specifically 1.2)?
* What changes -can- be ported to previous versions?
Obviously changes in the API aren't back ported -- what things can't
you change if you wish to incorporate a patch into a stable branch?
These are really an issue for me now, since we're still in GTK 1.3
hacking mode, but once 2.0 comes out, will I need to worry about these
Public key: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~nbarth/pub-key.txt
] [Thread Prev