new preview of the new GtkComboBox

Hi All,

Here is the new preview of the new GtkComboBox. I processed most of
Havoc's comments in it. Removed the spaces inside parentheses, there were
some API changes, gtk_combo_box_popup_show() appeared and I did some work
on the container class of the GtkComboBox.

	Kris

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on."