preview of the new GtkComboBox

Hi All!

I just put some preview code of the new GtkComboBox code online. I'm
posting it here for your commenting pleasure. Please read the included
README file for additional information.

The code isn't ready yet, but it's working. I've included a very small
demo program.

Have fun with it and post your comments!

		Kris
--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on."